To design a central water fountain and feature limestone steps to the Hotel Kilmore, extending upon earlier works done to the main entrance access. The work included the removal of the existing steps and design of new feature steps focused on the main water feature. All the materials used were selected to match or compliment what has been previously used. A large planting scheme gave instant maturity and effect.
- Remove the existing entrance steps, handrails and planting.
- To excavate for the central fountain
- Create new curved walls and bespoke blue limestone steps
- Stone cladding to all walls
- Stainless steel handrails
- A complete lighting scheme including within the fountain
- A central water feature fountain
- Planting scheme for all side beds
- Paved seating areas