Health & Safety
Due to the nature of our work, often in close proximity to working machinery and other hazards a proactive approach to Health and Safety matters is at the core of the company.
Our company’s safety statement outlines safe systems of work to our employees who are also encouraged to continually strive for a safer workplace through highlighting any issues or concerns as they may arise.
A safe working environment for our staff and our clients is maintained through:
• Continual staff education & training with regard to safety and health
• Maintaining a clean & orderly work site
• Regular check-up and maintenance of equipment/machinery
• Most up to date and appropriate equipment for job in hand
• Site specific risk assessment prior to contract start
• Regular review of H&S policies by external consultant.
Get in touch with us for a no-obligation chat about your upcoming project